How We’re Keeping You Safe
- Providing face masks to our employees. You must wear a mask while in our store, in accordance with local regulations
and the guidance of health authorities.
- Increasing cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Providing gloves to our employees, who are required to wear them when fitting a customer; during cash and return
transactions; and when engaging in sanitization protocols and in other specific situations.
- Limiting the number of employees and customers in the store and allowing for social distancing of six feet or more.
- Keeping tried-on or returned merchandise off the sales floor overnight, and steaming or sanitizing before returning
it to the selling floor.
- Following health and local guidance for fitting room use.
- Limiting cash handling and returns to a single register.
- Regularly screening the health of our teams.
- Offering you the opportunity to set appointments ahead of time.
- Modifying our process around fittings and alterations.
- Offering curbside service in select locations where we are able.